Testo XL is one of the newer testosterone boosters on the market today. It promises to boost testosterone, build lean muscle mass, burn away body fat, and increase sex drive.
Most testo boosters on the market today make the same claims. Is Testo XL really any different?
Testo XL is manufactured in the United States. For you, the consumer, this means that it has been subjected to higher quality standards than products produced in some other countries. For instance, many of which are manufactured in Asia may have questionable regulatory standards.
The prime ingredients in Testo XL have been clinically proven to raise testosterone levels. Better yet, all of the ingredients are natural! This means you don’t have to worry about artificial fillers or synthetic chemicals entering your bloodstream. The ingredients in this product include: fenugreek, vitamin B6, and herbal formulas.
An all-natural testosterone booster. Produced in the United States. Competitively priced. Free trial. Sound pretty good? Continue reading our Testo XL review below.
What Is Testo XL?
Testo XL is a testosterone booster which is taken in the form of pills. It is manufactured with five natural ingredients which we will be discussing in greater detail further down in our review..
Testosterone or androgen is one of the more vital hormones in a mans body. It is responsible for the physiological effects that make us more manly– including body hair, muscle mass, and erections. Got your attention yet?
Throughout history, testosterone is the hormone that has helped man survive the most drastic and dangerous situations nature could throw at us. Wild animals, wars, and women! What could be more dangerous than those? In today’s society we have a lot more leisure time, and a lot fewer wild animals to worry about! So we generally don’t need as much testosterone for those purposes any more. We do however need it for our health.
You may not feel that low testosterone could possibly be a problem for you. After all, you’re not that old. Unfortunately, you don’t have to be that old! Once we get into our 30’s and 40’s there is a steep decline in our body’s natural production of testosterone. This decline leads to a lack of aggressiveness, reduced energy, feelings of weakness, difficulty sleeping, body fat gain, and worst of all, sexual dysfunction.
Sound awful? Well the goal of a testosterone boosters is to raise Test levels back to the level they were at when you were in your twenties.
The results can be positively powerful!
What Are The Benefits of Testo XL?
Testo XL claims to boost testosterone levels, build lean muscle mass, increase the duration and intensity of your workouts, and supercharge your sex drive. At the same time, it claims to burn excess body fat and increase your energy.
Most test boosters on the market today make similar claims to these. This is just what testosterone does to your body. Many products may have similar results. It is not recommended that you use more than one T-booster at a time.
* Boost Muscularity And Build Lean Muscle Mass
* Fight Fatigue And Boost Your Mental And Physical Energy
*Revitalize Your Sexual Health, Increase Virility, And Reduce Sexual Dysfunction
*Burn Fat Away And Supercharge Your Metabolism
*Accelerate Muscle Recovery After A Workout
* Enhance Cognition, Memory, And Focus
How Does Testo XL Work?
Testo XL uses a combination of five natural herbs, supplements, and vitamins. These active ingredients included in this product have all been clinically proven to raise testosterone levels.
Here are those five active ingredients:
- Tribulus Terrestris: This herbal compound raises levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) within the body, which tells your testes to increase testosterone production. One clinical study showed this raised free testosterone levels by nearly 300%. If you haven’t heard of Tribulus Terrestris, then you may recognize its other name, “bindii” (I’m guessing you haven’t heard of that either).
- Fenugreek Extract: This stuff is actually in a lot of testosterone boosters. Out of all the ingredients listed here, fenugreek may be the one most studied in terms of testosterone benefits. In clinical studies, taking fenugreek for 8 weeks was shown to increase bench press and leg strength twice as much as a placebo group.
- Rhodiola Extract: Rhodiola extract is taken from a plant called Rhodiola rosea, which has actually been used for centuries in Eastern Europe. It’s taken in order to boost energy, reduce fatigue, and improve brain functionality. In fact, Eastern Europeans would take it during the winter to deal with the harsh, cold climate. Testo XL claims that Rhodiola extract can boost testosterone and improve sexual health, although this is one of two ingredients in this formula that don’t have a lot of science reinforcing their benefits.
- Damiana Extract: Damiana extract, like Rhodiola extract, is one of those ancient herbal remedies used by people for thousands of years. In this case, those “people” are the ancient Maya and Aztec civilizations, who used Damiana as an aphrodisiac tonic to cure sexual problems. Today, it’s been studied very little, so it’s tough to say exactly what this stuff does in Testo XL. According to the supplement’s manufacturers, it “improves sexual problems and overall health.”
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is the only ingredient on this list that is synthetically produced. However, B6 is a naturally-occurring compound we get from foods like fish, chicken, and meat, so that’s why this supplement still calls itself “all natural”. When delivered as part of a formula, vitamin B6 has higher bioavailability. It’s also been shown to act as a regulator of androgen production, which is our body’s natural precursor to testosterone. In other words, more vitamin B6 means more androgen, and more androgen means more testosterone.
As with most other products in the supplement market today, none of these statements has been reviewed by the FDA. Studies performed may suggest that specific extracts may offer certain benefits, but do not necessarily prove that they do. Also, different people get different results. This is why we would recommend starting with the free trial to get a feel for this product.
Does Testo XL Have Any Side Effects?
Testo XL hasn’t been linked to very many side effects. Some even claim that you can use this supplement without cycling on and off without adverse effects.
This supplement is made from all natural ingredients used in smaller doses so as to avoid toxicity. These ingredients have been well-tolerated in all clinical studies. Furthermore, This product is made in the U.S. so there are stringent guidelines in place during its production.
Testo XL contains absolutely no stimulants. There’s no caffeine. That could be a downside for some people, as they like the boost that caffeine offers during workouts. If this is something that you need, you may need to include it in another supplement, or just have a black cup of coffee on your way to the gym.
As long as you take this product in its recommended dosage, you shouldn’t experience any side effects from using Testo XL.
There are a few small downsides to Testo XL worth mentioning. Not exactly deal breakers, but they’re worth knowing before you buy. Here are some of the “cons” of Testo XL:
- It doesn’t contain vitamin D, which is an important ingredient when taking testosterone supplements. Adding vitamin D to your daily regiment will make this more effective.
- You can get a free trial, but will be included in their “Auto Ship” program afterwards, unless you cancel after the trial.
- There’s no way to tell how much of each ingredient is in this product.
- In some reviews, people have mentioned that Testo XL has had no effect on them. If you have taken other powerful testosterone boosters this may also happen to you.
Buying Testo XL Online
Testo XL cannot be bought in any physical store. It can only be bought online. Your free trial is not completely free. It costs you $6.95 which covers the price of shipping. For that, you get a 14 day trial of this product. If you do not cancel your trial within this 14 days, you will then be enrolled in the auto-ship program for $89.95 per month until you do cancel.
Anyways, to get started with your trial, click on any of the images in this review or CLICK HERE
Conclusion: Who Should Buy Testo XL?
If you are considering buying a testosterone booster like Testo XL, it is most likely because you are suffering from some “male menopause” like symptoms; such as- low sex drive, weak energy, poor cognitive performance, and weight gain. This product is not the most powerful booster on the market today, but maybe that isn’t what you need anyways, as your symptoms may be mild.
Seeing as this product has been shown to raise testosterone levels, and is made from all natural ingredients, you have nothing to lose by trying out the free trial to see if this product produces the desired effects in your body.